Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach guests are welcome to enjoy our daily complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast each morning of their stay. Choose a variety of items, including selections from The Fridge, Skillets, Bowls Bar, Bread Box, Asian specialties, coffee and tea. The a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast hours are Monday-Friday 6:30AM to 9:30AM and Saturday and Sunday 6:30AM to 10:00AM.
Watch for our new Garden Vegetable Egg White Sandwiches joining the weekly rotation.
- Skillets: A variety of freshly prepared hot & lighter breakfast options, such as our Signature Breakfast Sandwiches & Low-Carb Options, Plus Waffles, Pancakes and Cinnamon French Toast
- Bread Box: Freshly Baked Pastries, Sourdough & Multigrain Breads
- Bowls Bar: Oatmeal, Cereal,Cottage Cheese, Fresh Fruit & Yogurt with your choice of Tasty Toppings
- The Fridge: An assortment of juices, including tomato, apple & orange, water, milk and Torrefazione Italia coffee presented by Starbucks
- Asian Specialties: Rice, Miso & Kimchee
24/7 Gallery Market
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our 24/7 Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages and perfectly packaged grab & go items from salads to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
When hunger strikes, you'll always enjoy a fresh-made meal with our 24/7 Gallery Menu - open any time day or night. Enjoy one of our signature flatbreads or our mouthwatering Gallery Bacon & Cheddar Burger. If you're looking for a light bite, try our Spinach Salad or Hummus Trio.
Coffee to Cocktails Bar
Stay refreshed with a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails. We serve coffee 24 hours a day and only alcoholic beverages until 4am. No matter what your beverage of choice, be it a latte, Lambrusco, lager or Long Island iced tea, the Coffee to Cocktails Bar at Hyatt Place can happily oblige. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7. Wine tasting available on Wednesday and Fridays for a nominal fee.