Sharing food with the people you love is a big part of traditional Hawaiian culture, and our fresh restaurant Ka'ana Kitchen serves up some of Maui's best dishes family-style. So grab your favorite humans and share farm-to-table cuisine expertly prepared to stimulate your sense of adventure. We bring you the best dining on the island from local farmers, foragers and locavores, and we procure many of our ingredients exclusively from Ka'ana Farm and its neighbors. Let loose your taste buds and enjoy.
- Local, seasonal ingredients from Ka'ana Farm and Maui, HI
- Old world flavor with new world innovation
- Tasty family-style service with shared dishes
- Menus change frequently; we provide the best, in-season local harvest while honoring the traditions of Hawaii's diverse culture
Bumbye Beach Bar
Don’t rush to Bumbye Beach Bar. Set on the edge of our lagoon pool near Mokapu Beach, Bumbye is a place where morning slowly drifts into day. Set your pace to “island time,” and take a moment to relax. Later, as lunch arrives, enjoy island-inspired bites and cool cocktails. Then try restaurant dishes crafted with locally sourced ingredients and influenced by the diverse ethnicities that shape Hawaiian culture in Wailea.
- Near Mokapu Beach alongside the resort pool
- Fresh, locally sourced ingredients served all day
- Lunches by the lagoon with ethnically-inspired dishes
- Afternoon bites with tropical cocktails and an island vibe
Mokapu Market supplies all of your island adventures, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whether you find yourself looking for a midnight snack or the perfect bottle of wine for your beachside rendezvous. Enjoy the island vibe and discover a host of light snacks, flat breads, prepared foods and locally sourced, native made fare, plus a tasty display of gelato for a cool treat. Cool off on those hot Maui days with a selection of hand crafted soft drinks, excellent beers and a large variety of exclusive wines.
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Maui and island-made foods, treats and souvenirs
- Light snacks, prepared foods and flat breads
- Gelatos in an array of flavors
- Soft drinks, beer and a large selection of wine
Named after Hawaii’s brilliant red Lehua blossom, this elegant island lounge is nestled among crystal clear waterfalls and features handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views of Mokapu Beach and delectable small bites. Choose from an inspiring farm-to-table restaurant menu including artisan cocktails, hand-infused with fresh fruit juices. With vibrant scenery and a sophisticated Maui setting, Lehua Lounge provides the perfect place to watch the sunset, relax with friends and enjoy the laid-back island lifestyle.
- Cascading pools with views of spectacular Mokapu Beach
- Authentically crafted cocktails made with premium spirits
- Small bites of fresh farm-to-table cuisine with regional flair
- Sunset celebrations at the hotel, with music and live entertainment
At Morimoto Maui, highly-acclaimed celebrity chef Masaharu Morimoto, best known for Iron Chef and Iron Chef America, uses locally-sourced, season-fresh ingredients from Hawaii to embark on a distinct culinary style that blends Western and Japanese traditions. Morimoto Maui brings a thoughtfully crafted lunch and dinner menu to a laid-back, beachfront setting. Savor sumptuous hand-rolled sushi and sashimi from Maui’s freshest local fish at the sushi bar and enjoy an authentic island experience.
- French doors lead to the island-inspired dining room
- Gorgeous views from the outdoor terrace and bar
- Sumptuous hand-rolled sushi and sashimi made fresh, daily
- Inspiring cocktails made from season-fresh fruits and ingredients
Featuring state of the art Matrix Fitness Equipment featured in the 24 hours complimentary access for resort guests or day guests receiving spa services.
Personal Fitness Training
Personal Fitness Training and Yoga is open to local and resort guests.
Single Personal Fitness Sessions
60 Minutes $125
30 Minutes $75
Classes are $25 for resort guests and last 60 Minutes. Schedule subject to change without notice.
Monday 5:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM
Wednesday 5:00 PM
Calorie Torch Interval Training
Thursday 7:00 AM
Yoga at Andaz Maui at Wailea
Featuring local yoga instructor Tracy Keenan. Reservations are required and instruction is open to local and resort guests.
Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga
Length: 1 Hour
Time: Meet Andaz Beach Crew Station at 7:30 AM
Class time: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM
Max Group Size: 8 People
Price per Person: $85
Length 1 Hour
Days: Wednesday and Saturday
Time: Meet outside Fitness Studio at 6:45 AM
Class Time: 7:00 AM-8:00 AM
Price per Person: $25
Length 1 Hour
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Time: Meet outside Fitness Studio at 4:45 PM
Class Time: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM